World Blood Donors Day ( WBDD ) Quotes, messgaes, sms, text, hd hq wallpapers, photos, pics, Images, Whatsapp And Fb Status : Today Is June 14th and it marks the biggest day! yes, today marks the World Blood Donors Day. The World Health Organization estimates 108 million blood donations are collected each year. World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on the birthday of late biologist Karl Landsteiner, who discovered the main blood groups. There is a brief story and history regarding the day we are celebrating today. As we said, Every year on 14 June, countries around the world celebrate World Blood Donor Day (WBDD). This special event was established in the year of 2004 in order to serves to raise awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products, and to thank blood donors for their voluntary, life-saving gifts of blood. This is really a nice gesture that was developed in the world and come forward to save the lives.
World Blood Donors Day Quotes, Images, Whatsapp And Fb Status
World Blood Donor Day HD Wallpapers, Images, pics, Photos For Facebook ( fb ), Whatsapp Dp :
Also, there are mainly eight official global public health campaigns in the world in which the World Blood Donor Day is one of eight official global public health campaigns marked by the World Health Organization (WHO). The other official global public health campaigns are World Health Day, World Tuberculosis Day, World Immunization Week, World Malaria Day, World No Tobacco Day, World Hepatitis Day, and World AIDS Day.
World Blood Donor Day Top 100 fb & whatsapp Status, text messages, quotes sayings, Special Sms :
“I’ve been involved with blood donation since the 1980s because there is a critical need”. – Donna Reed
“I owe my life to blood donors. I’m forever grateful to people who donate”. – Niki Taylor
“My goal is to spread the word about the need for more blood donors”. – Niki Taylor
There are so many ways available for us to celebrate the day. And of those, one of the best ways is to celebrate World Blood Donor Day by going out and giving blood to some one which can be of more helpful to the needy at any point of time! There’s a powerful need for blood of all types and there’s rarely enough of it to go around. Every time it is not possible to get the blood in the right time and hence it is always good to be in advance to help some one.
Objectives OF World Blood Donor Day As Below :
- The primary aim and objective of World Health Organization is aimed to bag some required and sufficient blood supplies from the voluntary and unpaid blood donors who are always ready and willing to donate the blood. The target for this aim is to collect the sufficient samples by the year 2020.
- Going by the latest statistics regarding the same, already there are 62 countries that are getting sufficient blood supplies from the donors but there are still 40 countries that are dependent for the blood donations from paid donors. This has to be reduced.
- Blood Donation should be considered as a gift to the fellow being inorder to save the life.
- World Health Organization is running this campaign in many countries to make their aim fulfilled and target reached. The WHO is also telling out several stories of the donors and stories about blood donation to encourage blood donation.
- Also the day is utilized in remarking the good gesture of the donors and thanking them all for the act they do for donating blood without expecting anything.
- Fulfilling of cent percent blood donation from unpaid donors is must and complusory.
- Motivation and Encouragement regarding Blood Donation.
- Insufficient blood samples and in some situations, the improper availability of blood samples lead to death. To avoid that, the WHO come up with certain schemes and campaigns to overcome those situations.
- Organizing educational programmes and campaigns in order to strengthen the blood transfusion services in all the countries.
World Blood Donor Day Theme by Year :
- 2015 – “Thank you for saving my life”.
- 2014 – “Safe blood for saving mothers”.
- 2013 – “Give the gift of life: Donate blood.”
- 2012 – “Every blood donor is a hero”.
- 2011 – “More blood, more life”.
- 2010 – “New Blood for the World”.
- 2009 – “achieving 100 per cent non-remunerated donation of blood and blood components”.
- 2008 – “Giving blood regularly”.
- 2007 – “Safe Blood for Safe Motherhood”.
- 2006 – “Commitment to Ensure Universal Access to Safe Blood”.
- 2005 – “Celebrating your gift of blood”.
- 2004 – “Blood Saves Lives. Safe Blood Starts With Me”.