Valerie Fairman, celebrity of second season – MTV’s Sixteen 16 and Pregnant arrested
As per the reports of popular new channels, Valerie Fairman, the sensuous and gorgeous anchor of popular for hosting show ’16 and Pregnant’ was arrested on charges of prostitution on Thursday. Police found Valerie Fairman, 21 year old mom, allegedly street waliking in New Castle, Delaware. She was caught on sting operation along with 7 other women. Police said sting operation was done “in response to numerous citizen complaints about prostitution and other quality of life crimes that have been occurring.
Shockingly she agrees. She tells that she had done it just for the sake of earning money. Police took Valerie Fariman into their custody after she agreed to do a sexual act for money. Valerie was caught in a joint sting operation conducted by Delaware State Police New Castle Governor’s Task Force and its New Castle County Drug Unit, the New Castle County Police Department and the Wilmington Police Department.
She was the younger among the 8 prostitutes who were caught red-handed. She was one among the 16 kids of an adopted family. She starred ’16 and Pregnant’ season 2 in 2010. Police in a statement said they acted after receiving various complaints from the citizens.
It’s not her first time and for which she was being arrested.
- Fairman was earlier arrested for assaulting her step mother.
- She faced charges for three felonies and another three misdemeanors in 2012.
- She became pregnant at the age of 15 with her boy fiend Matt. But he denied their relationship
- Matt later reunited when Valerie gave birth to a baby Nevaeh Lynn.
- She even entered rehab for drug addiction sharing partial custody of her child with her parents.
According to TMZ, Fairman was still in custody as of this afternoon.